Tuesday, November 07, 2006

shiver me timbers . . .

So we're having a little problem finding a place in St. Paul (no big surprise there.) We thought we had a place all set up, but they don't allow cats. It's supposed to be the "nicest, cleanest place in town" but I don't think I could live with having to get rid of anymore animals. And being stuck in a crappy apartment without so much as a plant to talk to, will give a touch of the space maddness.

Also, if anyone is looking for new digs, we gotta find somone to take our apartment. It's a really nice 2 bed, 2 bath condo, with a dishwasher, and laundry in unit. I think it's about 1100 square ft and has a nice sized balcony. Goes for $910 a month, that's $455 each for 2 people. It's on Ochterloney St. and about a 10/15 min walk to the ferry terminal. Ya can't beat it!

2 comments:

Justosaurus said...

Whoah! man gonna miss ya. that does sound like an adventure for sure though, I gotta shake yer hand before ya leave. It was awesome working with ya. Who doesn't allow cats anyways?
Sound TOO clean if ya ask me.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Don't worry, soap doesn't taste too bad.

-Joe