Friday, November 03, 2006

Shiver me Timbers . . .

. . . I'm-a sailin' away.

So we're moving to St. Paul, Alberta on the 27th of December. I wanted to tell everyone in person but I don't think that's gonna be possible. Here's the skinny:

Robin applied for a job with the government of Alberta in a small town two hours North-East of Edmonton. Robin will be making more there than both of us combined here in Nova Scotia, so financially, we can't let this opportunity pass us by. I on the other hand will not be making more than both of us combined. There are no animation studios in the small town of 5000, so I'll be looking for a lot of freelance work. If any one needs some help on a project or two, drop me a line.

At least it'll be an adventure, and I'll hopefully have a lot of stuff to put on my blog. I'll keep everyone informed of all the exciting happenings in St. Paul, Alberta.

I'm gonna miss everybody.

PS: Blogger's spell check doesn't recognize the word "Blog"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and Robin, Mike.

Leo

ShittyShitLips said...

Tanks Leo! You got a blog yet? C'mon, everybody's doin' it! Drop me an Email duder, lemme know how you've been.

Carrie Thornhill said...

I just checked out the St. Paul events calendar on their website. Looks like an exciting town! :)

Good luck, and enjoy the adventure!