Thursday, July 13, 2006

I heart Robots


Ever since I was a kid I loved robots. or anything science-fictiony. One day I'd love to work on a show where all the characters are robots. Come to think of it, I'd love to work in a place where all the workers were robots I'd be the only fleshbag there, the daleks would keep shouting "you will be exterminated! EXTERMINATED!" Me an Bubblebee would greet each other in the morning "workin' hard?" "you know me, hardly workin'." "Ha ha ha!" we would both laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - nice man! You must be stoked for the new Transformers movie. This little guy looks like he could eat all the nuts and bolts he can get his hands on. Cute!

murrayb said...

heheh he actually looks like he ate too many nuts and bolts already.

Keith Dury said...

WOO!

Nice! I want a robot.

Thanks for dropping in! I'll be adding you to my links soon!

pmaestro said...

ah, la vida robotica! i too would enjoy such pleasures. keep the dream alive, fiander, keep the dream alive!